I am me. A laid back mom to crazy Gwen, happy Laine, and new baby boy Pierce. A neglectful yet loving wife to a jack of all trades and affectionate husband. And a woman who doesn't feel or act old enough to be called a woman.
Yeah, you are so lucky that she is wanting to go poop on the potty. I started really trying with Noah a few days ago and for two days he was doing awesome. Then I remembered that we are leaving for Orlando in a week and I stopped. I just couldn't handle the pressure!!! Kudos to you. And I lover her hair. I can't wait for Ellie to have longer hair. Please take that LAME word verification off your blog. I hate those. I seriously have to do it a couple of times each time. :)
I really dont know what to say, maybe it is because all the other poeple in the Idol race drive me crazy, honestly, if femmy boy David Archuleta wins I will drive to Murray and punch him in his small wee wee. Alright, a little extreme, but true. How long are you going to be in Minnasota? Not long right? Lame! Softball is ruling the world! I hate it! Finally, I had to join the ever famous Weight watchers but it works! Pumped! Talk to you soon
11 comments:
I love the crazy hair! Kind of looks like Morgans. Joking.
Look at her going on the potty. You didn't even have to force her to do it!
Yeah, you are so lucky that she is wanting to go poop on the potty. I started really trying with Noah a few days ago and for two days he was doing awesome. Then I remembered that we are leaving for Orlando in a week and I stopped. I just couldn't handle the pressure!!! Kudos to you. And I lover her hair. I can't wait for Ellie to have longer hair. Please take that LAME word verification off your blog. I hate those. I seriously have to do it a couple of times each time. :)
Sorry for the word verification. I started getting blog spam.
Your sense of humor is so funny! I love the ant blog...yikes...and hot dogs like boogers? Like mother like daughter for sure!
How is your house coming along?
She is cute...I love her. I am so proud of the potty too! I cant believe she is that old already! Reese looks like Rob. Funny
She's getting so big! I loved the morning "doodie" part.
My Reese likes to smother her little brother too. When I tell her to stop she says "he likes it because he's not crying"
yeah 'cause he can't breathe!
love it! the crazy hair...the potty pics and the fact that suffocation happened only twice :)
Hilarious. This will be that picture you pull out on her prom night to show her date. The potty pic is a good one, too!
Love the hair! I can't believe she is eating ants...yuck. We have some cockroaches here if she would like to come eat those that would be great.
I really dont know what to say, maybe it is because all the other poeple in the Idol race drive me crazy, honestly, if femmy boy David Archuleta wins I will drive to Murray and punch him in his small wee wee. Alright, a little extreme, but true.
How long are you going to be in Minnasota? Not long right? Lame! Softball is ruling the world! I hate it!
Finally, I had to join the ever famous Weight watchers but it works! Pumped! Talk to you soon
Hey, where are pictures of the house? I want to see your new purchase.
Post a Comment