Wednesday, September 9, 2009

can't she stay longer?

Today was Gwen's first day of preschool. I didn't take pictures because I'm an awesome mom. MY mom however did, because she IS an awesome Grandma.

Today was a short day. A day to introduce the childlings to the idea of preschool. The parents stayed today. My mom watched Laine, and I ventured to the 3 year old preschool located in the elementary that I attended. Things look different. Midget like.

Remember in January when Gwen started the baby 3 preschool? I feel the same. Gwen is excited for preschool. Probably not as excited as I am. A full 3 hours of peace? Sounds as good and winning the lottery. I'm thinking of asking the first grade if the want a class pet...or a class child. Maybe they'd take her...for a day, until they realized what a crazy out of control hyper lunatic Gwen is. Then they'd send her home. Dang.

1 comment:

Doug, Kalee, Jonah, Nora, and Gavin said...

I totally get the midget like thing. I took the twins to preschool there Tuesday and it was such a trip to go back there. I forgot my camera too. A nice mom took a few pictures for me and emailed them. I may pretend next week is the first day and by the time the twins are old enough to look at the pictures I wont remember that it was a lie.