Wednesday, August 26, 2009

what are you thinking?


Sometimes I wonder what is going through Gwen's head.

Like when I download my pictures onto the computer and find these self portraits of her.




Or when I tell her to smile, and she poses like this. Great smile though. Might be the best picture of her ever taken (most look like the ones above).

Or when she eats things she really shouldn't.
I found this in the bathroom yesterday.

6 comments:

Kalli said...

What, you don't routinely eat sticks of butter at your house for bedtime snacks? Us neither.

Annie said...

I TOTALLY remember eating butter when I was little. One time I even took a bite of a stick of deodorant just to see if it would taste like butter. Wasn't bad.

Kari said...

Butter?! I love butter, but not plain! EW.

Mandy said...

I love Gwens internal rage! Those picturs should be printed in the largest size ever and displayed in her room. That picture of her in her cute little boots really is the greatest picture ever, sometimes I wonder if she is really your kid though cause I have never seen you pose like that,(except for that one night where we were in our pasties and g-strings and modeled for the porn shop)
I love the butter! Maybe she was just greasing up for the slides or something!

jared & amber said...

Those pictures are so funny, she has quite the personality. I know it was actually Morgan who left the butter in the bathroom and has it for a daily snack.

I left you a voice mail but I'm not sure if it was really your phone number. Let me know if you didn't get a message from me.

Jana said...

HOW did I miss this post???? I am laughing so hard right now!!!