


Here are the first of this years Halloween pictures. Tonight is the Ward Trunk or Treat. Morgs parents got this little outfit for Gwen. Turned out pretty cute. We have Halloween activities every night this week. She also has a Devil outfit, so more pictures to come....sorry for the overload of pictures...it's mainly for family that doesn't get to see her in person.



6 comments:
Ya Baby! A woman after my own heart. Make sure she does some "spirit fingers" for me and then throw in a hurkey for good measure. Ra Ra Ra Gwennie!
I love it! She looks so cute! We're coming up there in a couple of weeks. We'll have to get together.
Word verification:
twhoride
You guys going on any ho rides for halloween?
I love the one where she is jumping up...cracks me up. She looks so much like you!!! No, I didn't get a perm, just twisted my hair...but if everyone said it looked good I might! :) Good job on the bangs, I would like to see a picture of that, I bet they are cute! Did you remember to call Kara on her birthday - the big 30!!!
Such a cute little cheerleader!
I cant tell you how cute that is! That picture of her doing a toe touch is simply wonderful! You must show her your moves every now and then! I want to be a cheerleader too! I would be ticked at Morgans mom for not sending you a matching suit! TICKED!
I can not believe how BIG Gwen is getting! We seriously have not seen you guys in forever. I love the Outfits! The Color really brings out your eyes! We are down to less than a month before this new baby comes. YIKES...how in the heck am I going to handle 2 kids....I can not even handle the one!
Talk to you soon!
Talia
Post a Comment