Sunday, October 19, 2008

gardner village....and a carrot

Just a few photos from Gardner Village. We went with Mandy and Aunt Judy, Charise and kids (Ava and Owen), and Michelle and baby Reese....oh, and my mama. It was insane there. We should have thought twice about going during UEA. Dumb idea. Way too many people...I don't like people.
This is as close as Gwen would get. This is her new photo pose.

As good as it gets with the cousins. Owen wouldn't allow any photos this day.

so ugly it's cute....or not

this is the random picture of Gwen eatting a carrot. she LOVES carrots. She ate this carrot "all gone"

7 comments:

Shar said...

Gwennie is so funny. I love her cute/ugly picture. Even though she could never be ugly. I wish Brett would eat some carrots. Gwennie eats the funniest things!

Mandy said...

Ugg, Gardner Village will never have the same taste again. It was pretty rough. I thought both gals would be swimming with the swans by the time we left.
Gwen has gotten so much sweeter (not that she wasnt, but she is just sweeter)
I love her and I love you and I love Lane (?)

amanda said...

man, i sure hope my kid likes all the foods that gwen likes. i fear picky eating, because i don't want to be the mom who cooks other things just to appease their kid's cravings.

i love her ugly/cute face, and i love that shirt she is wearing. she's so stylish. plaid is in this winter. how is it that our kids become more stylish than we do?

Annie said...

Gwen loves carrots? I suppose that might mean that some day she will love Fa and Be too. And maybe even Stub.

Kari said...

She is so stinkin' cute! I love her smile for the camera!

Jana said...

That is a huge carrot. Where did you get that? :) We are coming to UT for Thanksgiving so plan on seeing me.

Rick and Britt said...

what?!! i can't get juliette to eat a carrot to save my life! so unfair.