Sunday, September 14, 2008

i am sad


I am sad because Jeb passed away today. Morgan and Matt are sad because he was one of their best friends. We are sad because we will miss his great laugh, his amazing musical talents, his ability to make everyone smile and be happy, the story telling of the good old days, and so much more. To Gloria, Lohr, Erin, David, and Brittany - we love you and send you all of our prayers. We miss you already Jeb.

Hey Jeb,

Remember when you and Morg got arrested in highschool all because of a plastic water gun? or when you and Matt and Morg killed your moms fish by feeding it pepper? or messed up the fringe on your moms rugs and put foot prints in the freshly vacuumed carpet just to drive your mom crazy? Remember poop dollar? or all of the other stories I'm sure you guys haven't dared to tell me?

Remember how you and Morg threw pizza at people from the car the night before Morg and I got married ("Pizza Pie")? Remember how I caught you and Brittany making out - you didn't know there was a baby monitor in that room? or how Gwen was terrified of your beard until you took off your hat, but how she loved you so much? Remember how you and the twins went fishing the night before you got married and got soaking wet and you "lost" Morg's coat until you found it a few months later?

Remember all of those things and many more? That was funny.

3 comments:

Shar said...

So sad. Jeb was so awesome. And so funny. He will be missed by many, many people.

David said...

This is an awesome post!
When you mix two parts Stanley and one part LeSueur... Yeah, it just goes down smooth.

Stanley said...

I miss Jeb too. He was pretty much the third twin, except he actually kept the peace. It's funny how everyone I've talked to has mentioned that laugh- the Jeb hearty chuckle...that's what I'll miss most. That and the fact that he would help me take on Nate when Nate was 100 percent sure about something that was totally wrong.