Have your kids ever had a scary dream so disturbing that it gave you the creeps? Gwen did the other night. She came into our room in the middle of the night crying saying she had had a scary dream.
She said that in her dream, Morg and I were watching T.V. while the girl slept. A stranger came into our house, cut off Gwen and Laine's fingers and cut our their hearts. Then he hid them in the master bathroom behind the toilet. I then went into the bathroom and found the fingers and hearts and ran to check on the girls and that they were dead. Gwen said that in the dream, Morg and I were so sad that our tears were falling on Gwen's face.
We let her crawl into our bed but not before she made me go check on Laine to make sure she was okay.
She's been scared to go to sleep ever since. I don't blame her. I wouldn't want to have that dream either. She's been worried about strangers coming into our house. Morg has tried to reassure her that he's big and strong and owns lots of guns and that's he'd kill anyone who tried to come into our house or tried to hurt her. She doesn't understand and is just scared. Poor girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that is freaky. i hate dreams like that, mine usually involve my dad. yuck. when do you pop?
ya, that would totally freak me out too. poor girl--hope she forgets about it soon!
Freaky! I'd wanna sleep with my parents too after a dream like that! What are you feeding that girl? :)
Post a Comment