Saturday, November 13, 2010

naughty naughty

Remember when I declared my love (and slight favoritism) for Laine here and here? Well, the other morning I got Gwen off to school and thought that Laine was sleeping in rather late (9:00 I think). When I went to check on her, this is what I found. And the real proof that I love Laine more is that instead of getting mad and yelling at her (which I find myself doing to Gwen way more than I would like) I laughed and took pictures. Yeah, I told her she was naughty, but how could I get mad at this (and considering it was me (actually I think it was Morgan) who left the butt paste lid off and within arms reach)?




And speaking of Gwen....the other night she took all of my fancy hair products (and by fancy I mean I bought them at Target instead of Walmart, and they're actually name brand) and decided her My Little Pony needed her hair done. She did get into trouble for that. 
Do you think that when/if Gwen ever reads this blog, I'll have to take her in for some therapy sessions?

7 comments:

Rick and Britt said...

i think gwen will absolutely need therapy, and that laine will be the one sending YOU to therapy when she becomes a teenager. she's gonna turn on you, i just know it ;)

Mandy said...

I love it. I think it also helps that she is so cute and young. I think its so easy to yell at the oldest because we have taught them SO much better. They should know everything damnit. Im just proud that she would stay in her bed till 9! Im dying that my two are up and ready to play at 6:30. Effin time change!

Amberly said...

oh man, that stuff is a pain to clean up... sending sympathy your way!

jared & amber said...

Gross. And yes, therapy is in your future.

Lizzy said...

How could you ever get mad at this little smooch? She is just way too cute! I know why you like her best :) I am sure that was a lovely one to clean up.

Liz said...

Been there done that...only with poo! So consider yourself lucky:)
And yes, Gwen will need therapy...all first children do! lol

Shar said...

Well, I think you should at least offer to pay for Gwen's therapy.

I LOVE Lainey! Burke is my favorite right now too. Even though he is the king of destruction.