Anyone's baby ever fall off of something (i.e. bed, couch, changing table)? Cause mine did yesterday. She's got quite the goose egg and a scraped up eye to prove it. She only cried until I picked her up. I hated myself all day...and Morgan hated me too. Laine still loves me though.
Have I metioned before that Laine is an amazing baby. If Morg and I knew that God would send us babies exactly like Laine, we'd have 2 or 3 more. Chances are, God is only tricking us. There are more Gwens up there I'm sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
It hasn't happened to me yet but I have snipped little Taitum's fingers twice trying to cut her nails. I also feel horrible due to the blood seeping through her shirt's hand covers. I dread the day he falls off something!
I remember when Addi fell out of her crib once and I was sure she had a concusion (I cant spell) and she would never be able to say her 'l's' or something, but alas she was alright. Now that I think about it, it was really just a clever way she thought of to get in our bed for the night! Im glad Laine is alright; as for more Gwens...
You name it. . it has happened to one of my kids. :) Two out of the three that have teeth each have dead ones. We are also a little white trash. :)
I thought that about Ella until she stated getting TEETH. Now I really wonder if God loves Anderson and I at all???
I cried when I let Cole roll off the couch when he was 2 weeks old. I know the feeling!
Uh yeah...Nora was pretty young (and I was a little more uptight; 1st/2nd kid and all) so I took her to the doctor after and I was sure the doc was going to call DCFS to come get her.
I have only had a son break his leg from jumping out of his crib while we were cheering him on, a son get stitches from running head first into a wall, a daughter break her arm from motorcycling with her dad down "sand mountain", and another son nearly drown from not watching him while running a bath. No need to tell me about the guilt...I'm the QUEEN!
Oh, forgot to mention the son that ran head first into the spinning treadmill and tore all the skin off his face and shoulders...that one was classic! ha, ha, ha
Can you say....Liz might be goin' to the slamma' soon????
I don't know what you're talking about...sorry.
Ha I WISH! It happens and will continue to happen. We all survived, didn't we?
Post a Comment