I am me. A laid back mom to crazy Gwen, happy Laine, and new baby boy Pierce. A neglectful yet loving wife to a jack of all trades and affectionate husband. And a woman who doesn't feel or act old enough to be called a woman.
I think everyone I know is pregnant and due in May (I know at least 6 of you are...maybe more, I can't remember them all right now). I am not pregnant, however, I think about it a lot.
I'm not either. I actually think it is mathematically impossible if I were pregnant and due in May. Do you want to be pregnant? Because you know if you get pregnant, than I have 9 months to get pregnant. Isn't that how we've been doing it?
Nope, not due in May. I am also wondering if you are wishing you were pregnant! Are you ready to go to 3...you are a brave little Indian. (thanksgiving reference) Miss you, we are almost totally in our house so you guys need to make a trip up!
Not pregnant! Not quite ready. You? We usually do this together Kelle so call me when you want to start trying :) I am sure Matt and Morgan will love our scheming! I am working the same old fragrance job I have had for the past ten years. Really, you think I would be done by now! I am so sick of pushing fragrances, but so grateful for the job at the same time.
11 comments:
Make that 7 people you know that are pregnant and due in May! :-)
I am not. does the fact that you think about it all the time mean you wish you were?
hey, i'm due in february, not may thankgoodness!
I'm not either. I actually think it is mathematically impossible if I were pregnant and due in May. Do you want to be pregnant? Because you know if you get pregnant, than I have 9 months to get pregnant. Isn't that how we've been doing it?
And... I'm not ready yet.
Nope, not due in May. I am also wondering if you are wishing you were pregnant! Are you ready to go to 3...you are a brave little Indian. (thanksgiving reference) Miss you, we are almost totally in our house so you guys need to make a trip up!
when I first read that I thought you were saying that YOU are pregnant... then I read it again. and no, I'm not pregnant either...
I'm not pregnant either! Should we start a club? I want to be vice president.
i'm not pregnant, and i don't know that i want to be. i just want the baby.
Not pregnant! Not quite ready. You? We usually do this together Kelle so call me when you want to start trying :) I am sure Matt and Morgan will love our scheming! I am working the same old fragrance job I have had for the past ten years. Really, you think I would be done by now! I am so sick of pushing fragrances, but so grateful for the job at the same time.
Not sure if you're counting me but I am due May 15th.
Post a Comment