I am me. A laid back mom to crazy Gwen, happy Laine, and new baby boy Pierce. A neglectful yet loving wife to a jack of all trades and affectionate husband. And a woman who doesn't feel or act old enough to be called a woman.
ohmigoodness, kelle. thank you for jumping onto the slurpee bandwagon. my fave is coke, by far! that's the only thing that i could keep down when i was pregnant with juliette. of course, everyone sneered at me as i sucked up the caffeine. i need calories, people!
4 comments:
You're hilarious. I haven't had one of those in YEARS! But they are good, I will agree.
I will go with Mt. Dew!!! It is the nectar of the god. I will take it liquid, slurpee, or intravenously...
Or like I said on Anderson's Facebook Flair
"Mount and Do Me"
PS - These are NOT part of the diet...... ;)
ohmigoodness, kelle. thank you for jumping onto the slurpee bandwagon. my fave is coke, by far! that's the only thing that i could keep down when i was pregnant with juliette. of course, everyone sneered at me as i sucked up the caffeine. i need calories, people!
Post a Comment