
Does anyone besides me hate the word panties? Just wondering. I've been using the word panties way too much lately, but at least it's combined with the words "big girl." Yup, it's potty training time. So much fun! Who doesn't think sopping up pee from the carpet, and washing poop out of panties isn't fun? Because I can't get enough of it.
No, really, Gwen caught on quite quickly. There really was only one day of accidents. Now she very seldom has an accident...although pooping took 2 days. Today she actually pooped in her potty instead of her panties. We are so proud, and you all are so interested in hearing about Gwen's pooping habits. Oh, it's fun. Real fun. No diapers anymore though. I will no longer be contributing to the millions of diapers in the landfills....for now at least.
10 comments:
My girls say "panies" without the "t" LOL.
So are you coming to the park?? Do you want to place a Cafe Rio order? If so I need you to email it to me first thing in the morning......
Can't wait to see you!
I hate the word panties too. But AT LEAST it sounds better with big girl in front of it.
Good for Gwennie. I dread the potty training thing.
I'm excited to see you guys for Nate's wedding!
oh i HATE the word "panties". My mom always said it and I always say skivvies or undies. Then there was the one time in high school when I started wearing a thong (hello we had volleyball spankys, we had to), and I got lectured in front of my dad about how immodest I was.
good times
yeah, that word is terrible. i especially hate it when my mom says it, because her accent puts a lot of emphasis on the "t" and makes it sound more obscene. i think taking the "t" out may be a good idea.
i hate that we contribute to the millions of diapers in landfills, but i don't think i would want to wash poop or pee out of cloth diapers all the time. i've got enough baby stuff to worry about.
http://www.gdiapers.com/
Haven't tried them yet but I have my starter kit to test out soon.
"....for now at least." Are you pregnant?? :)
He he he...panties. To tell you the truth, I miss them! Expecially when these things stick to you all summer, sigh. Anyway, so proud of Gwen! I cant even imagine it! She is so big and great!
Panties smanties! I prefer "butt huggers", "spanks" or "unders". Yay Gwennie. Always such a proud moment! Enjoy a few months without diapers. Your gonna need it!
What a smart girl. I'm so jealous that she learned so fast. Scooter doesn't even want to look at a potty anymore.
I REFUSE to wash out poop from underwear. It cost what? .50? That is called trash to me. :) But at least she caught on quickly and you can save your money by not buying diapers and wipes!!
You are so funny. I personally love the word panties and try to use it in a conversation at least once a day. Thank you, now I've met my quota for today. :)
Post a Comment