I am me. A laid back mom to crazy Gwen, happy Laine, and new baby boy Pierce. A neglectful yet loving wife to a jack of all trades and affectionate husband. And a woman who doesn't feel or act old enough to be called a woman.
This is how Gwen and I have fun....so much fun! This is how Daddy and Gwen have fun. This is what Bah-bo and Nanny do to have fun. This is what Gwen does for fun.
I'm going to start her on a real one. Might as well get some cleaning out of her.
That is just cute! I want to come play when you put stickers on faces! Morgan has me a little nervous though! Luckly she is not afraid of heights! And I agree, did you check her diaper after the vacuum pic just to check?
Wow, that does look fun. The vacuum picture is classic! It will be great to blackmail her with later in life. When are you and kara coming out...I'm waiting!
9 comments:
Isn't that what we have kids for? To have some slaves? I think so.
I love that vacum picture...is she smiling or taking a crap?
That is just cute! I want to come play when you put stickers on faces! Morgan has me a little nervous though! Luckly she is not afraid of heights! And I agree, did you check her diaper after the vacuum pic just to check?
wow! that does look fun! all three. no harm in making vacuuming fun. I still like it.
Very cute blog pookie! Proud of you! How long did it take?
She is so cute. I love all the different ways to have fun. I just turn the tv on. :)
Wow, that does look fun. The vacuum picture is classic! It will be great to blackmail her with later in life. When are you and kara coming out...I'm waiting!
Me, a new header? LOL!!
Gwen's a lucky girl...all those people to have fun with :)
Post a Comment