So, it snowed like crazy today. It snowed at least a foot. I hate the snow. I'm not a skier. Never have tried. Who really enjoys dressing up like an oopa loompa and wondering around in the freezing cold? Not me. On days like this, I'd prefer to stay in and sit on my butt (wait, that's what I do on nice days too..oops). Well, I decided I'd bundle Gwen up like the boy on A Christmas Story and let her "run" (more like waddle) around in our back 8foot by 8foot cement block that I guess is a "backyard." So this is Gwen. Snow is to eat. It's cold, fluffy goodness according to Gwen. She played in it for quite a while. I watched through the sliding glass door (refer to above...I'm not sacrificing my warm toesies if I don't have to. I watched Oprah...who, by the way celebrated her race again today. I think Oprah hates us whiteys.) Anyway, Gwen loved it. She ate lots of snow.
I, however, did not play in the snow, I didn't have fun. I had to shovel the driveway. Morgan would have, but he leaves for work at 6 am, and I don't think there was much snow by the time he left. Anyway, I don't think I had ever shoveled snow before. It sucked. Really, am I a weakling or something? I think my whole body will be sore tomorrow. I can feel it already. I'm a sissy. I'm making Morgan shovel the driveway from now on. My flabby arms definitely weren't made for it. Leave it to the men. Snow shoveling and initiating sex. Those are mens jobs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
THis is cute! Look at her face. Just think how happy she would have been if she would have had a mother to play with instead of having her mom all warm and cozy watching some reverse racist lady. Just think. Lucky for her she will never know. THis was all a lie, I keep thinking that I need to go out and throw Addi in the snow but, it is freaking freezing outside! Is this some sort of joke! Global warming my bum hole. Cant wait to see you on Thursday!
Yeah... shoveling snow is TOTALLY a man job. Except the time when it snowed two weeks ago and I decided to be nice and shovel BOTH of my neighbors driveway. Two hours later and soaked with sweat, I was done. Never again.
I hate Oprah. Oooh, there I said it. Now I'm going to get hate comments and death threats.
It was Martin Luther King day after all folks. But race aside... McKelle. That picture of Gwen on top is absolutely beautiful!!!
Hey! It was so fun to hear from you on our blog. I am doing well, thanks. Andrew has started sleeping pretty well and so I feel like a whole new person. By the way...I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!! Are going to be at the shower tomorrow night? I can't wait to see it.
You crack me up. I need to see you and have some serious laughs. Come visit me NOW!!! I hate snow too. Who want to be cold? Or PAY to get your buns frozen while you ski? Not thanks.
Post a Comment