Just pictures for now. I'm too tired to write about all of the craziness that was Halloween. Soon to come.
Gwen was a Witch
At the family Halloween Party (Gwen with cousins Ava and Owen). Owen did not love his costume!
Crazy hair witch at the Trunk or Treat at the ward
Vampire Gwen
Cute Gwen
Gwen is impossible to get a good picture of. Seriously, she will NOT hold still for more than 10 seconds. So, I'm still looking through all of the pictures taken between my camera and my moms. There are possibly more pictures coming....IF even one really cute picture where you could see all of Gwen costume does exist.
5 comments:
She is adorable!
I am not joking when I say that she is THE cutest little lady I have ever seen! She is just funny and I think the picts turned out great! I am trying to get together a little shin-dig for us either this week or next so check your calender sugar! Addi is so excited so see Gwen and wants to show her the new tattoo she got for her new baby strip show! (Just kidding anyone who is reading and about to call the cops on me, my baby does not really have tattoo's, but she does have some groovy moves.)
Hey, plan on next Wednesday if that will work for your mommy. I know my mom is going to call her, but she is a slacker! Anyway, we should think of something fun to do. Love you little lady! Give Gwenny a kiss for me and tell her that to sign my name, you just grab your boobies. I had it cleared with the ASL committee and it is now the international sign for me.
Dearest McKelle,
Hi! It's Jake! Amy is addicted to blogging so I thought I'd try. It's alright. What are you guys freiking doing now with your lives now? It's good to see your faces. Your little Gwen is a sweetheart. Check out our blog.
Jake Daynes, out!
Hey McKelle!
Of course I remember you! I am so happy you looked us up! Your little Gwen is SO cute..(I love that name by the way..it is a princess name to me) and I love the Halloween pictures. I'll have to tell Jevan you have a blog too. He'll be excited - although knowing him, he might try to bug you with lots of random comments. :)It's fun to see what is going on with your family!
Post a Comment