I'm pretty sure Laine is asleep, but her eyes are open (wide open, not just a slit). It's creepy. My brother and dad sleep with their eye open sometimes (my dad also sometimes falls asleep in sacrament meeting and starts snoring really loud. I've had to wake him up a couple of times because people were starting to look). What's up with that?
Have you ever had an experience with a sleep walker or talker? I have. Morg woke up on his mission once with his companion is his bed spooning him. His comp claimed he was sleep walking. hmmm? Really? I hope so.
Sorry for the random post. My life is boring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
HI!!
My life is boring too, dont feel bad!!
Man, I am the queen of talking in my sleep. I used to walk a lot, but I haven't done it since H.S.
Once while in h.s. I walked all the way down two flights of stairs in my home, walked through the garage, unlocked the door {but couldn't get the deadbolt off} and just stood there and cried and cried. My mom heard me, came running down stairs to see what I was doing. Everyone was so freaked out!! She yelled at me to GO TO BED!! I quite crying and went to bed.
Next morning....everyone was still freaked out by me, and I didn't have a clue what they were talking about!!
I want pictures! I want to see this creepy incident. But then again, I guess you could just post any picture of her even awake and claim that she is asleep and we would all believe you. Tricky.
I too would find this creepy. Tell her to stop.
Love you, miss you. I promise, once June comes we can play again, softball just sucks the life right out of me!
i live the boring life too. i wish someone would put me on a reality show and want to watch my boring life. then, they would realize my life is just like theirs.
anyhoo...that is kind of creepy about your kid. pete says i do that, but i don't believe him. kind of like when i catch him picking his nose, and he says that he wasn't. i did sleep walk a bit when i was a kid too. i remember waking up on the floor one morning right by the wall, and i had a knot on my forehead from hitting the wall i think. either that, or i was abducted by aliens.
i might be scared of your baby now.
It must run in the family! :)
Both Gareth and I talk in our sleep, too. We've had some hilarious moments with it!
Shelley does it too. It's creepy!
Post a Comment